Enjoy an intimate virtual coffee or cocktail with a celebrity or business luminary. Receive a gift package to use at the event. Select the coffee or cocktail of your choice from the list below. Want to make the event more special? Invite up to five friends (based on number of remaining seats available) to register to join!
Limited to 20 minutes, six people per event. Register quickly to save your seat. Free for qualified 2020 Conference ticketholders*, $95 for all others.
You can register for virtual coffee or cocktails anytime but to receive your gift package in time to use the surprises inside at your virtual coffee or cocktail, register for the coffee or cocktail no later than eight days before it begins. Register by noon PT Tuesday, 10/27, for the 10/29 and 11/3 coffees, to receive your gift package in time to use the surprises inside at the virtual event. Timely arrival of the package cannot be guaranteed.
In chronological order:
- Timothy Zue, CFO of Boston Red Sox – Coffee on 10/29/20 at 11:00 ET
- Larry Kaufman, bestselling author of The NCG Factor and Regional Managing Director-Midwest of Jefferson Wells – Coffee on 11/3/20 at 11:00 ET
- Tyler Beede, Pitcher of SF Giants – Coffee on 11/3/20 at 12:00 ET
- Tony Nitti, Senior Contributor-Taxes of Forbes and RubinBrown Partner – Coffee on 11/3/20 at 12:00 ET
- Stephen Bonovich, Vice President – Tax of Agilent Technologies – Coffee on 11/3/20 at 13:00 ET
- Jack McCullough, Chair MIT Sloan CFO Summit and President of CFO Leadership Council – Coffee on 11/3/20 at 16:00 ET
- Matt Morizio, former KC Royals player and Financial Advisor of Beck Bode, LLC – Coffee on 11/5/20 at 11:00 ET
- Tom Morrison, VP – Tax of National CineMedia – Coffee on 11/5/20 at 13:00 ET
- Greg Anton, former AICPA Board Chair and BDO Partner – Coffee on 11/10/20 at 11:00 ET
- Becky Zhou, Senior Director – Tax and Treasury of Cepheid – Coffee on 11/10/20 at 17:00 ET
- Tadd Fowler, SVP Tax & Treasury of Procter & Gamble – Cocktail on 11/12/20 at 18:00 ET
- Joe Hernandez, CEO of Lionshare Negotiations – Cocktail on 11/19/20 at 15:00 ET
- David Gardener, Director of Global Tax, Sonder Inc. – Cocktail on 11//19/20 at 19:00 ET
*Must have purchased a ticket or be a TaxForward / Future Tax Leaders member on the registration date to qualify. Limited to one use per person. Cost for non-qualified ticketholders or additional virtual coffees or cocktails is $95.