Take a break from the conference to network and hear from experts and peers by joining one of these hosted meeting rooms.
To receive a calendar reminder and Zoom link, preregister by clicking on the hyperlink of the meeting rooms you’d like to attend. Zoom links will also be provided in chat before the room opens during the conference.
- 10/23, 3:15-3:45 pm ET – PPP loan forgiveness, hosted by Steve Barkmeier of Whipplewood CPAs
- 10/28, 3:15-3:45 pm ET – Furloughs, lay-offs and pay cuts – the current employment market in tax, hosted by Jay McCauley of Oxford Tax Recruiting
- 10/30, 3:15-3:45 pm ET – Beyond the Valuation Black Box, hosted by Josette Ferrer of Clairent Advisors
- 11/2, 3:15-3:45 pm ET – Peer-to-Peer Roundtable, hosted by Tami Rash and Jefferson Wells. A brief time for peer-to-peer exchange with a small group to share challenges and insights as we all navigate these unprecedented times.
- 11/4, 3:15-3:45 pm ET – TBA, hosted by Sean Taylor of Armanino LLP (guaranteed to be entertaining!)
- 11/16, 3:15-3:45 pm ET – TBA