For the health and safety of all involved, we have rescheduled this event to November 28-December 4, 2021. Details below will be updated as more information becomes available.
Receive CPE / CLE and find zen in FTL’s tax retreat in Bali. Your unforgettable seven day, six night stay at Oneworld’s Ubud resort includes up to 12 hours of CPE and 9 hours of CLE from leading tax experts, gourmet food, sunrise yoga overlooking Batur volcano, snorkeling off an island, dining on a beach, a 23 km bike ride through a jungle, daily instructor-led yoga, and a Balinese or relaxing massage. Or just enjoy the onsite spa and explore the delights of one of Bali’s most popular cities. Additional spa treatments and excursions may be purchased from the resort separately. November 28-December 4, 2021.
Seeking reimbursement from work? The portion of your fees that relate to CPE / CLE is $700 per person.
Instructor and course information will be announced on or before April 30, 2021.
- Double occupant room (share a room with a queen bed): $3,750
- Single occupant room (queen bed): $2,500
- Twin share (share a room with two twin beds*): $1,875
*Twin share: You can select your roommate or request FTL’s help in assigning a suitable roommate. If we are unable to find a roommate or the roommate you indicate cancels, you will be responsible for the difference between the twin share and single occupant price at the time you registered.
Reserve your spot with a $700 nonrefundable deposit. The difference between the reserved price and the deposit must be paid in full by August 31, 2021. If your reservation is cancelled, all or a portion of your deposit may be applied to a Oneworld retreat occurring before November 29, 2021, in the percentages in the Refund Policy.
The portion of the prices that derives from CPE / CLE is $700 per person.
Prices exclude airfare. Attendees are responsible for arranging and paying for their airfare. Event platform fees are non-refundable. Contact Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org for a refund.
Full refund for cancelations through December 31, 2019. 80% refund for cancelations through April 30, 2020. 50% refunds for cancelations through August 31, 2020. 20% refunds for cancelations through November 4, 2020. No refund for cancelations after November 4, 2020. Nonrefundable deposits are not refundable. Instead, a portion may be applied to a future Oneworld retreat in the same percentages as refunds.
Guestroom amenities include:
- Private veranda with dining table and chairs overlooking the jungle, rice terraces, garden, or pool
- Daily cleaning of the rooms, including making beds
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and bottled water
- Safety deposit box
- Ironing facilities (on request)
- Shower gel, shampoo, and hair conditioner
- Handcrafted soaps
- Personalized water bottle
- Handmade canvas rucksack
- Balinese traditional sarong
Retreat amenities include:
- WiFi limited to dining room area, using mobile phone hotspot is recommended in rooms
- Business center with computer and printer
- Two pools
- On-sight spa – additional treatments available for a fee
- Yoga pavilion
- Souvenir shop
- Lounge overlooking the jungle and pools
- Dining room overlooking the jungle, rice terraces, garden, and pools
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and snacks available at all times
- Room service
- Laundry and pressing service
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ubud Market
- Concierge services
- 1.6 km (1 mile) from Ubud’s center
Travel requirements: Your passport must be valid at least 6 months after the return flight from Bali.
- The resort is built in a gorge, therefore steps must be expected.
- The resort is built in a jungle, therefore nature is prevalent.
- This retreat is not suitable for children under age 14.
Resort rating: The resort has no stars rating – yet attendees can expect a 3 stars resort.
CPE and CLE courses are designed to comply with Colorado State Board of Accountancy and NASBA CPE and Colorado Supreme Court CLE standards and the provider requirements outlined in sections 88.1 and 88.2 of the California Board of Accountancy Regulations. CPE and CLE courses are based on 50-minute credit hours. Participants must attend at least 50 minutes of a particular course to receive one (1) credit in that course. All courses will be delivered in a live group method. Participants are encouraged to confirm eligibility compliance with their jurisdiction. CLE hours are anticipated. Questions, concerns, and complaints may be submitted to Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org. Full or partial refund available for cancellations made before November 14, 2020. See above for refund details.
- November 28, 2021 - December 4, 2021
12:00 am - 11:55 pm