Receive CPE / CLE and find zen in FTL’s tax retreat in Bali. Your unforgettable seven day, six night stay at Oneworld’s Ubud resort includes up to 15 hours of CPE and 12 hours of CLE from leading tax experts, gourmet food, sunrise yoga overlooking Batur volcano, snorkeling off Lembongan island, dining on a beach, an optional 23 km bike ride through a jungle, daily instructor-led yoga, and a Balinese or relaxing massage. Or just enjoy the onsite spa and explore the delights of one of Bali’s most popular cities. Additional spa treatments (the mandi lulur is highly recommended!) and excursions may be purchased from the resort separately. November 29-December 5, 2020. Register early and save up to $1,600 per person! Prices, itinerary, amenities, and more information below. FTL course details, including speakers and subjects, to be announced by December 31, 2019.
Prices exclude airfare. Attendees are responsible for arranging and paying for their airfare.
Guestroom amenities include:
- Private veranda with dining table and chairs overlooking the jungle, rice terraces, garden, or pool
- Daily cleaning of the rooms, including making beds
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and bottled water
- Safety deposit box
- Ironing facilities (on request)
- Shower gel, shampoo, and hair conditioner
- Handcrafted soaps
- Personalized water bottle
- Handmade canvas rucksack
- Balinese traditional sarong
Retreat amenities include:
- WiFi limited to dining room area, using mobile phone hotspot is recommended in rooms
- Business center with computer and printer
- Two pools
- On-sight spa – additional treatments available for a fee
- Yoga pavilion
- Souvenir shop
- Lounge overlooking the jungle and pools
- Dining room overlooking the jungle, rice terraces, garden, and pools
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and snacks available at all times
- Room service
- Laundry and pressing service
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ubud Market
- Concierge services
- 1.6 km (1 mile) from Ubud’s center
Travel requirements: Your passport must be valid at least 6 months after the return flight from Bali.
- The resort is built in a gorge, therefore steps must be expected.
- The resort is built in a jungle, therefore nature is prevalent.
- There are no barriers between the resort and the river below, therefore this is not suitable for children under age 14.
Resort rating: The resort has no stars rating – yet attendees can expect a 3 stars resort.
CPE and CLE courses are designed to comply with Colorado State Board of Accountancy and NASBA CPE and Colorado Supreme Court CLE standards and the provider requirements outlined in sections 88.1 and 88.2 of the California Board of Accountancy Regulations. CPE and CLE courses are based on 50-minute credit hours. Participants must attend at least 50 minutes of a particular course to receive one (1) credit in that course. All courses will be delivered in a live group method. Participants are encouraged to confirm eligibility compliance with their jurisdiction. CLE hours are anticipated. Questions, concerns, and complaints may be submitted to Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org. Full or partial refund available for cancellations made before November 14, 2020. See above for refund details.
- November 29, 2020 - December 5, 2020
12:00 am - 11:59 pm