Up to 4 (four) credit hours of Regulatory Ethics, including 2 (two) credit hours of CO R&R.
- Part IA, IRS & State Tax Controversy, 8 to 8:50 am, by Olena Ruth, Associate, Merriam Law Firm, P.C.
- Part IB and IIB, Colorado State Board of Accountancy Statutes, Rules and Regulations (R&R), 8:10 to 9:50 am, by Rebecca Campbell, CPE Director, Colorado Society of CPAs
- Part IIA, Protecting Client Data (rules and best practices for handling, releasing, and sharing client data), 9 to 9:50 am, by Josh Seedig, Director, Risk Advisory Services, Experis US, Inc.
- Part III, IRS and State Tax Audits – Best Practices Panel, 10 to 10:50 am. Panelists include Debbie Murray, Associate Director, Avitus Group, Inc.; Judy Vorndran, Partner, TaxOps; Mary Jo Zuelsdorf, State And Local Tax Manager, CBIZ; Olena Ruth, Associate, Merriam Law Firm, P.C.
- Part IV, Financial Reporting & Audit, 11 to 11:50 am, by Jill Schulz, Audit – Senior Manager, Grant Thornton LLP
Ticket prices: $100. 10% discount for groups of two or more from the same company. Included in your tickets:
- Access to museum exhibits on Nov. 22, 2019,
- Breakfast, and
- Multiple opportunities to win great prizes, including a six night stay at a resort in Bali, Indonesia.
Check back here for course descriptions, speaker information, and related information today.
CPE and CLE courses are designed to comply with Colorado State Board of Accountancy and NASBA CPE and Colorado Supreme Court CLE standards and the provider requirements outlined in sections 88.1 and 88.2 of the California Board of Accountancy Regulations. CPE and CLE courses are based on 50-minute credit hours. Participants must attend at least 50 minutes of a particular course to receive one (1) credit in that course. All courses will be delivered in a live group method. Participants are encouraged to confirm eligibility compliance with their jurisdiction. CLE hours are anticipated based on application. Questions, concerns, and complaints may be submitted to Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org. Refund available for cancellations made before November 14, 2019.
What is the dresscode at the event?
There isn’t a dress code. Dressed-up casual (e.g. blazer with jeans) is recommended for comfort.
What are my parking options for the event?
Parking on Nov. 22, 2019, is included in your ticket. More information, including instructions and parking location, will be emailed to registered attendees on Nov. 21, 2019.
What can I bring into the event?
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the museum, but food and beverages will be provided during the event.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
Full refunds for cancellations up to seven (7) days before the start of the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Tickets are fully, not partially, transferable.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
How can I become a speaker or sponsor?
Contact Cailyn.MacDonald@FutureTaxLeaders.org for more information about becoming a speaker or sponsor.
- November 22, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: History Colorado Center
Venue Phone: 303-447-8679
Venue Website: https://www.historycolorado.org/history-colorado-centerAddress: