Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Location: ENGLEWOOD, CO
Post Date: December 6, 2015
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Order Number: 00620-125190
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partner with a leading media company in its search for a Senior Tax Accountant. This position is open to out-of-state candidates and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. If you meet the minimum requirements please email a copy of your resume and salary requirement to email@example.com or call 303-296-1010 to setup a time to discuss this opportunity in detail.
- Research and interpret relevant tax law including U.S., International and State income tax law for corporate development projects and tax positions upon audit.
- Excellent tax research skills and the ability to apply the results to proposed transactions.
- Creative and resourceful in fulfilling tax planning functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, 3-5 years of related work experience preferred.
- Active CPA Preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of tax law, tax compliance and accounting. Excel skills are strongly preferred.
- Disciplined, organized, efficient, experienced and extremely strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to function across all levels.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Advanced Compliance, Advanced Taxes Research & Development, Advanced Taxes – Corporate, Advanced Taxes – All Types, Advanced Taxes (US), Advanced Tax – Sales & Use, Advanced Tax – Property, Advanced Tax – Multi-state, Advanced Tax – Excise, Advanced Tax – Corporate, Advanced Microsoft Excel.