Our Client, a well-known Professional Services firm in the greater Boston area, (with Offices in the US and in several overseas markets), is seeking a Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager. The position will report to the Director of Tax and will be responsible for overseeing the preparation of the firm’s consolidated provision for income taxes. Additionally the Manager will counsel the Firms on matters of global tax compliance, interface with global tax service providers and tax authorities, as well as the firms independent public accountants. In addition, knowledge of the tax implications of complex compensation plans is an important aspect of the role.
- Hands on prep of the global consolidating ETR and deferred tax balances.
- Tax-related Financial Disclosures; and Managing Quarterly and Annual tax provision including ASC 740.
- Writing tax note disclosures for external filings.
- Assisting Treasury with timing of estimated tax payments, repatriation of dividends, debt issuance, compensation and stock option plans.
- Computing annual and quarterly cash tax estimates as part of cash flow forecasting, and
- Manage business relationships regarding tax compliance for the consolidated Federal, SALT, and International tax returns.
- The ideal Candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A MST is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry is required. A CPA is also highly preferred.
- Experience with, and a knowledge of international tax issues, foreign tax credits and foreign exchange is a significant plus.
- Boston, MA