Salary: $93,500.00 to $125,000.00 per year
Location: DENVER, CO
Post Date: December 14, 2015
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
Job Order Number: 00620-126775
Our esteemed Public Accounting and Tax Client is seeking a Tax Manager, full time/direct hire. The Tax Manager has an expanding client base with significant revenue accountabilities. The Tax Manager responsibilities include:
- Planning and managing multiple client engagement and simultaneously.
- Reviewing complex tax returns including federal and multi-state returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations.
- Understanding your client goals and needs and servicing clients directly.
- Owning client relationships and work.
- Strategizing with Managing Directors regarding tax planning.
- Giving clients recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for growth with clients.
- Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients.
- Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff.
Please send your resume and credentials to Paige Elliot at 303-296-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelors degree
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Experience supervising a team of staff
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- Proficient use of applicable technology