Industry: Service Provider; Software Developer
Location: Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Relocation: Assistance Offered
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
You will be joining a growing company of over 30 years to help plan, implement tax saving strategies, perform research on complex tax issues and oversee the compliance of the US Federal and international regulatory filings. Alongside the VP of Tax you will play a key role in identifying, evaluating and implementing global tax planning opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities will Include:
- US International Tax
- Providing general tax advice and support on US tax matters
- Assist the Senior Manager, Tax Accounting with the quarterly and year-end tax provision processes .Ensure quality control
- Monitor/review local income tax compliance and audit activity for foreign entities
- International Tax Research.
- Corporate Transactions and Tax Planning Initiatives
- Establish and maintain compliance and reporting procedures
- At least 10 years of domestic and international tax income experience with a large public accounting firm and / or Publicly traded Multi-National Corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and CPA certification and/or a MS Taxation, or MBA is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a thorough understanding of international tax provisions of the Internal Revenue Code/Regulations, as well as, Subchapter C
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Skills in the areas described above
For more information on this position, direct inquiries to Larry Barlow at Tax Advantage Personnel, E-mail: Barlow@4taxpros.com, 423-622-0088