Apply to become a member here.
Annual membership rates are:
- General membership: $100
- In-transition and recent graduates*: $75
- FTL Mentors who become members: $75
- Students: $50
- Group Membership: Learn more here.
*Received a post-secondary education degree within the last five years.
Benefits of Membership
Enjoy these benefits of membership.
- Access to all FTL events
- Discounted FTL pricing
- Professional and career development
- Continuing education
- Building [stronger] relationships with peers and business leaders
- Giving back to the community
- Shaping future leaders and potential employees
- Networking and social events
- Access to Membership Directory
- Access to Sponsor Directory
- Participation in determining FTL’s future
- Two complimentary tickets to most events for your guests
In-transition members may elect to receive business cards from FTL.
Student members enjoy these additional benefits:
- Business cards
- Technical workshops
- Assistance with:
- Career exploration
- Interview preparation
- Resume critique
- Internship and job placement
Membership in FTL is open to anyone meeting FTL’s membership terms. The terms of membership are as follows.
- A member’s position or actions may not undermine the organization’s ability to continue to serve its purpose.
- Members may not act in a way that reflects badly on FTL or its membership.
- Members must conduct themselves with professionalism at FTL events.
- A member’s right to practice must be in good standing.
- Members may not have been recently convicted of a felony, committed of or being investigated for fraud.
- Members may not engage in sales activities at FTL events or while participating in FTL programs.
- Members may not mass email, call, or mail FTL membership without FTL approval.
- Members may not threaten or harass other members.
- Members may not abuse a position of power or authority within FTL to advance a personal or professional interest.
- All fees must be paid timely.
Renew your membership here.
For the convenience of its members, FTL offers automatic annual subscription renewal for those who purchase their membership with a credit or debit card online. If you would like to opt out of this program or would like to change your subscription, please contact Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org.
You can change your membership level or cancel your membership by contacting Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org.
Refund of Membership Fees
A refund of membership fees is not available after the benefits of membership, such as attending an event at the membership rate, are used. Refunds of membership fees are available if membership is canceled within 60 days from purchase.