Platinum is the highest level of Strategic Partnership at the Chapter level. Following are the annual costs and benefits of being a Platinum Partner.
- Cost: $10,000,
- Complimentary event tickets that can be shared with anyone, even clients:
a. 10 (ten) tickets to all non-Social Club events – 5 (five) for Platinum Partner’s team and 5 (five) for Platinum Partner’s guests,
b. Up to 20 (twenty) tickets to Quarterly events – 10 (ten) for Platinum Partner’s team and 10 (ten) for Platinum Partner’s guests, based on capacity,
- Opportunity to deliver professional development (i.e. CPE/CLE) at up to 4 (four) Table d’Hotes or other venues during the year, at your discretion,
- Opportunity to speak and present information about your organization at one non-Social Club event each Quarter,
- A seat at the Chapter President’s Table when applicable,
- Recognized as a Platinum Partner at all Chapter events excluding Social Club events,
- Recognized as a Platinum Partner on the Chapter’s website and newsletters,
- Option to hang your organization’s banner and distribute your organization’s swag and promotional materials at all Quarterly events,
- Access to member and subscriber contact information approved by those members and subscribers,
- Group membership for up to 100 people within your local office, and
- A seat on the Chapter Board by one member of your organization – your nominee must meet the qualifications to be a member of the Chapter Board.
For more information or to become a Platinum Partner, contact Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org.