There are many ways to win prizes at FTL’s 2019 National Conference, and many prizes to win! Our Grand Prize, a one week stay for two at ONEWORLD’s gorgeous retreat in Ubud, Bali, (excludes airfare) in 2020 is awarded to the person who earns the most points in FTL’s inaugural 2019 Get Social Contest. Second and third place prizes, an iPad and $150 gift card to Fogo de Chao, respectively, go to the people who earn the second and third most points, respectively. Ties will be resolved by drawing the winner’s name from among the names of tying contest participants.
FTL employees, Board Directors, Executives, and Speakers do not qualify for the contest. Contest applies to use of the following FTL social media accounts and platforms.
- LinkedIn: Future Tax Leaders
- Facebook: futuretaxleaders
- Meetup: Future-Tax-Leaders-Denver
- Twitter: @FUTURETAXLEADRS
- Instagram: @FUTURETAXLEADRS
Earn the most points by referring Conference attendees. The more attendees you refer, the more points you receive. Deadline to earn points is 12:00:00 (noon) MST on November 22, 2019. Preliminary winners will be announced at the Conference around 16:50:00 (4:50 pm) MST on November 22, 2019, subject to a thirty-day adjustment period. 2019 Get Social Contest winners will be finalized and announced on December 23, 2019. FTL reserves the right to finalize and announce the winners before December 23, 2019.
Please note, in order to be recognized for points, each of these tasks must be completed in such a way that their completion is apparent to FTL. For example, Conference attendees you refer must enter your name in the referral field and you must tag FTL or include @FUTURETAXLEADRS or #FTLCONFERENCE on posts to the applicable social media platforms. Points are granted and attributed at FTL’s sole discretion. Contact Info@FutureTaxLeaders.org with any questions, concerns, or complaints.
Bonus Points. 10 (ten) additional points are awarded for each of these accomplishments.
- Referring a Conference attendee who becomes a new FTL member. Only one referrer to a Conference attendee. Must be a member more than 30 days.
- Producing the highest number of unique posts about FTL or the Conference to one or more FTL social media accounts. Negative, nondescript, repeating, and/or redundant posts do not qualify in the number count.
- Completing your sponsor passport. Contains one passport sticker from all participating Conference sponsors and your name (must be legible) and contact information (must be legible).
Earn 20 (twenty) Points each by:
- Referring a Conference attendee. One referrer to an attendee only. Unlimited number of attendees may be referred for 20 (twenty) points each!
- Referring a Conference speaker. Only one referrer to a speaker. Unlimited number of speakers may be referred for 20 (twenty) points each!
- Referring a Conference sponsor. Only one referrer to a sponsor. Unlimited number of sponsors may be referred for 20 (twenty) points each!
Earn 5 (five) Points each by:
- Referring a new FTL member. Must be a member more than 30 days to qualify.
- Renewing your FTL membership. Membership rates will increase by up to $100 on January 1, 2020. Consider renewing before then to avoid the increase. Learn more about the increase here. Must be a member more than 30 days.
- Donating an item for the silent auction. FTL must accept and receive donations by 17:00:00 (5 pm) MST November 13, 2019. Contact Cailyn.MacDonald@FutureTaxLeaders.org to make the donation. Receive 2 (two) points for each accepted donation.
Earn 2 (two) Points each by:
- Donating a bottle of wine to the Gala. Maximum 10 (ten) points. Bottle(s) must be unopened and wine untouched.
- Attending the Gala on November 20, 2019. Qualify by attending the keynote speech.
- Attending a day of the Conference. Qualify by attending one or more presentations in full. Maximum 4 (four) points.
- Sharing or reposting FTL’s 2019 Conference announcement. Limit 1 (one) per social media platform. Maximum 10 (ten) points.
- Sharing or reposting FTL’s 2019 Gala announcement. Limit 1 (one) per social media platform. Maximum 10 (ten) points.
Earn 1 (one) Point each by:
- Subscribing to FTL’s newsletter. Sign up to receive FTL’s monthly newsletter here.
- Liking or following an FTL social media account. Maximum 5 (five) points.
- Posting about FTL or our 2019 Conference to one of the FTL social media accounts. Negative, nondescript, repeating, and/or redundant posts do not qualify. Maximum 5 (five) points per eligible social media platform for a maximum 25 (twenty-five) possible points.